Thursday, June 11, 2009

Allie - the Spokesperson for Casual Day

Allie did great on television this week! I admit, she waved and blew kisses all before the camera's rolled and she got a bit camera shy. I can't blame her. As soon as the cameras got rolling it changed and she sensed it. You'll see how good she was at listening and waiting her turn - well, for the most part. She really is such a good baby. I'm so proud of her ability to do so well in foreign situations. I'm sure next time she will blow you a kiss, too.

Oh.. and the screen indicates Allie has CP - she really doesn't, that was just a typo. If you have a chance to support UCP Casual Day, please do so. It goes to a wonderful cause and helps a lot of families just like ours.

Enjoy watching Allie on TV!!

Signed,
One Proud Mommy and Daddy!

6 comments:

Eric, Marilyn, and Elliott said...

Wow, Allie, can we have your autograph? You're such a celebrity!

Nicole said...

I haven't seen y'all since Allie was in CICU with us a long time ago. Not sure if you'll remember me or not, but we remember Allie! I was sitting in a rocking chair at work and feeding a baby when I glanced up at the morning show on TV and thought "Hey! I know that baby girl!" I called over some other nurses and said, "Look! It's Allie!". We all enjoyed getting to see her again. She looked so wonderful! I just thought I'd check up on her after seeing her TV appearance. We are so glad she's doing so well! Tell her to keep up the great work.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

I saw Miss Allie on TV!!! It's so cool that I know a celebrity!!! She did GREAT!

Katie B said...

I hope all of this fame doesn't go to Miss Allie's head! :) She did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was so happy to see Allie and Sandy on TV! Obviously, they don't show "Good Day Alabama" in Taos, New Mexico, but I'm glad I saw it here! Allie looks wonderful (and so do you)! She is getting so big, and her hair is so long! I miss seeing you guys. Give Allie a kiss for me.

Love, Linda Wirth

Jenn said...

Love, love, love the video! She is so beautiful and a great spokesbaby!