Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Hi, it's me, McAllie! Luck of the Irish to you!
Do you wish you were Irish like me? Yes! I'm Irish... Just ask my Grandpa!
Like the cool bib and shoes he gave me?
I like them and I plan on spilling a whole lot of milk on the bib today!
I just wanted to say hello and wish you all a wonderful Green Day!
Hey Grandpa... I'll wear my bib when you come to visit me, okay?
I love you!!

Oh... here is a video of me just hanging out yesterday. I love my little lion!


Love, Lil McAllie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day Allie!

Hope you have a great day! Love you little girl!

Love, Auntie Trisha

Anonymous said...

Dear Allie: I'm glad you like our Irish clothes. I'm looking forward to seeing you wear it when Granma & I come back after you're home from your heart surgery. We liked seeing your pictures with Aunt Maureen and knowing you had so much fun when she was with you. We sure love you! My 'plug-in' won't work so we can;t see the videos of you. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Allie!!! You are so stinkin beautiful!!!! I really love the pic of your big fat tears!!!
I really miss you, but I love checking up on you to see how big you are getting! Don't forget about your NICU fwends! We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Forget my NICU friends? Are you nutty? Y'all were my very first friends (other than Mommy and Daddy of course!!). I couldn't forget you. I can't wait to visit when I'm all healthy!

Love,
Allie

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Allie!


I wish I could see you and hug you and tell you that, but I guess blogging is good enough for now!

I love you!

Love,
Auntie Trisha