Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

A day at the Pumpkin Patch!
Hi! It is me... Allie! I learned all about orange things that grow in the ground and we pick them out each Fall. Did you know they are called Pumpkins and we can EAT them? My Daddy found me a perfect one. Oh, wait..... what is that? What do I see? Oh my gosh! I can't believe I found it again... here in a pumpkin patch.... Look! It's ...

my FOOT! Wow! Look at my cool sock! This is so cool that I don't have to wear shoes all the time because they would cover up these cool socks! Oh my gosh! Look... Daddy can get my foot, too! I wonder what that orange thing is that he has. I know he told me, but I forgot. I was distracted by these cool toes!!

Okay, looks like I need to focus. Mommy told me to pick a pumpkin out that is my size. I like this one!



Aunt Sandy is cool! She lets me sit on the pumpkins. No one told me this was going to be so much fun!


Here I am holding my very first pumpkin. I wonder what I should do with it? Got any ideas? Can I open it up? Can I make it smile?


Hey.... where did these shoes come from? I can't see my socks anymore... this isn't fair!!

Okay, focus again. Someone has a camera... isn't that unusual for us... let's smile, Mommy. They are taking our picture!

I was so worn out at the end of this. I know Daddy has his eyes closed and is saying something, but I like this picture. I look like a doll. Daddy has a doll! tee hee.





After my nap, Mommy put the pumpkins we picked out and told me I was a pumpkin, too. We also opened the pumpkin up and looked inside it! I'll tell you about that later. Right now it is time for a nap. Gotta go. Love and kisses from me... Pumpkin Allie.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute!!! I see lots of scrapbook pages happening here...