Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas in Hazel Green

Hi there! Before Christmas I went visiting. One place I stopped was in Hazel Green, Alabama. Don't know where that is? Head to Huntsville and then drive and drive and drive to their cool house. They decorate like nobody can do it. There were lights everywhere! I loved it! It was fun to see everybody, too.


We met up with the McDaniels for a surprise dinner and then we headed to the house. We always have such a good time visiting. I'll have to talk to Mom about getting better pictures to post, though. She seems to be having a hard time with the auto focus or something. I'm sure she says it is because I move a lot, but I don't think that is it.
Nick and Carrie and Me
Me and Kristin always have fun
My first glow worm! Thank you!!
Stay tuned for more of my fun visiting and being visited adventures!

1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

Every baby needs a glow worm! How fun, you were in my neck of the woods! :)