Monday, March 30, 2009

I love Visitors!


My Aunt Tammy and Auntie Trisha came to visit me after they went to Disney World (I can't wait to go there!!). We only had a few hours of fun, but I enjoyed having them here! They brought their really good friend Izzy with them. She is really good at playing with me and my toys. We had lots of fun. I'm going to go visit all of them in July in Illinois. I'm so excited about that!

I last saw them about 3 months ago when they came to visit. It's funny, back then I was really into showing everyone I was "SO BIG". To do this, I would raise my arms up above my head whenever anyone asked me if I was "SO BIG" or if they asked how old I was I would do the same thing, but hold my pointer finger out to show them I was 1. I don't do that so much... kind of an old trick and I got bored with it. I don't do "SO BIG" much anymore either, although it is fun. But, now, I do "ARMS UP". I've learned this one because some of my books help me learn to put my arms up and whenever I sit to eat, everyone always says "ARMS UP", so it is easy for me. And, of course, when I'm changing my clothes I have to put my "ARMS UP" to help Mommy or Daddy change my top. So, they thought it was funny because they said I still like to put my arms up, but it really is so much different now. It's a whole new trick in my book.

I am feeling a bit under the weather these days - yes, again. My doctor says it is because I'm playing with a lot of other kids and we like to all eat the same toys. So, I've been getting sick lately. This time I have a fever virus. I think that just means that I have a virus that no one has a name for it and it has a fever with it. The last several nights were bad, bad, bad. I was so hot and unhappy. Last night was the worst, but Daddy said he think the fever "broke" last night and I have felt better today. I'm still pretty tired and not really all that hungry. I hope it goes away soon. Mommy and I have big plans for this weekend. A "girls getaway" she calls it. I'll let you know how that goes when I learn more about it!

It was lots of fun seeing my Aunt Tammy, Auntie Trisha and Izzy. I hope they gave Granma and Grandpa lots of hugs for me when they got home!

No comments: