Monday, June 2, 2008

I did it!!

I went to school today and I did so good! Mommy did so good,too. I was so afraid she would embarrass me and cry like a baby. But, she was so brave and she did good! It took her a long time to leave. I gave her as many hugs as I could. Finally, she left and I swung in my swing! It was a lot of fun. I met my teachers and some other babies and it was pretty neat. I missed my puppy dog, though. And...yes, Mommy and Daddy, too. I even got to wear my new School Outfit. When I got home I played with my Minnie Mouse and gave Mommy and Daddy more hugs. I even let that doggie kiss my head again. He needed it you know. He said that the house was lonely without me there. I'm exhausted right now. I didn't sleep much today. I took 2 30 minute naps and ate more than half of my meals today! So, right now I just ate a whole lot and then fell asleep.
I like school, but I Love being home!






Love and Kisses from the School Girl, Allie B.
P.S. I'm the tiniest one in my class! Did you know that? I think it is Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I'm so glad to hear that you both did so well on Allie's first day of school! She's so adorable!

-The Wilkes

Nicole said...

Hey little girl!

I heard you started school! My, you must feel grown up. I just love checking in on you every now and again. I'm so glad you're doing so well! Things are still the same at your old home in the CICU. We've been missing your smiling face! You've always been a cutie! I'm happy to know your Mom and Dad are doing well also. Keep in touch and continue with your wonderful progress!

Love and miss ya!

One of your faithful nurses,
Nicole Pacifico, RN