Saturday, November 14, 2009

Perfect Day for a Birthday Party!

I wish all of Allie's Fan Club could come out today to celebrate with us. I know many of you are just too far away. For those of you that can make it... we are so excited to share this day with you. Allie turns 2 officially on November 19th - Thursday. Can you believe it has been 2 years already? I'll give an updated post about the party and give you some details about what Allie is doing these days. Here are some video clips I took moments ago before she crashed for her nap. I'm still shocked that my plan of her napping at 11 actually worked. This is a first!

Look at what Allie can do!

Allie using her cool therapy tools. Her PT, Melissa is so proud of her!



Have a wonderful day!
Love, the Lovell Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Allie: I was so glad to hear about your wonderful many person two year old birthday party at the park. It sounds like you and your friends had a terrific time.

I really like that pumpkin face and watching the videos. You are really getting around. Watching you up and down your slide was great.

I can't believe how long your beautiful hair is getting.

Love, Grandpa