Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi, this is Allie. I really hope no one forces you to sit on the big bunny's lap. It is SCARY! I think I didn't know enough last year and the year before, but this year.... I know a whole lot more and I didn't want to sit there - not by myself, not in a chair, not on the ground, not on Mommy as Mommy sat on the bunny. I liked to be with Daddy or Mommy looking at the Bunny. I even learned to sign bunny and it was fun, until I had to sit there. So, I'm sorry you don't get a smiling picture of me with the Easter Bunny, but I was in no mood to be there. I was scared!




I did get to dye eggs at school and on Saturday with my neighbors, Kaylee and her Mom. It was a lot of fun. Plus, we played outside and went for a walk, too. Mommy is very happy that spring is here and hopes I won't be so sick anymore. I'm celebrating by trying to get a new tooth - at least that is what Mommy thinks is happening. Never a dull moment she says.



We hope you have a great Easter! We love you all!

Allie B. Lovell

3 comments:

Katie B said...

Happy Easter, Allie. I love your pretty Easter dress.

SavannaLea said...

Evil Mommy, making you sit with that mean ol' bunny!!! I see a scrapbook page waiting to happen LOL!!!

Peeperspage said...

We did not even attempt the Easter Bunny this year. Santa was enough for mommy to deal with. Hope you all had a great Easter.